Last week, Melissa from Pawprints Guiding Me To the Past, posted a comment on one of my posts on my blog. After taking a look at her blog I discovered she lives “right down the road” from me. Small world isn’t it?

If you haven’t seen her blog, check it out. Her latest entries include a three part story about her great grandfather Eugene Gardos who had a very interesting past. Melissa describes how she connected with another family member through Ancestry.com and the two were able to share stories, fascinating information, and find answers to some of their questions. Check it out when you have time!

Melissa follows an interesting blog called Italian Surname DatabaseUpon first look, I am hoping this blog will be very helpful with my husband’s Italian side. 

This entry was posted on Friday, June 25, 2010 at Friday, June 25, 2010 and is filed under , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

gencollage

Blogging For Ancestors

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

alt-webring.com