Today is our local American Cancer Society's Relay For Life so my life has been nothing but nuts all week. My husband, an eight year cancer survivor, and I, with another woman, are the Event Co-Chairs. I also run our Online stuff, so needless to say, the week of Relay is always filled with problems, lots of phone calls and emails. I apologize this Follow Friday is short but I did at least want to get something posted about this wonderful collection of blogs before the next email comes in and my attention is diverted once again. 

Last week I ran across a very interesting blog by Dr. Bill.  It is called Dr. Bill Tells Ancestor Stories. Browsing his blog more, I find he is the author of a few other blogs, including one called Dr. Bill's Book Bazaar, which is a companion to one of his publishing sites. I also discovered he lives in a part of Missouri near my family, which I will be visiting this next week. Small world!

Dr. Bill's Book Bazaar has many book reviews posted, book giveaways, publishing tips and links to many other great blogs. I really encourage you to check out not only his two blogs posted above, but all of them as time permits. You will not be disappointed in the content.

Have a lovely day! I will, as we "Kick Cancer off the Island" and Relay For Life tonight!

This entry was posted on Friday, June 11, 2010 at Friday, June 11, 2010 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

gencollage

Blogging For Ancestors

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

alt-webring.com