Writing a book  

Posted in , ,

I should really keep up with my Blog but I have been very focused on writing a book about my cousin Robert Brouk. Robert was a Flying Tiger in 1941-1942 in China. He returned to Cicero, IL a hero, married and was killed in a flight training accident only three weeks after his wedding.

I would say the book is almost half written. The largest part so far is his war diary. Very interesting to read. Now I'm collecting photographs and more news articles about his homecoming and death. I received his Army Air Force Accident Report last week. I need to decide how to add this to the end of his book. There are photos in the report that should be added too. Such a tragic death. He was only 25 years old.

So the research and writing continues and I hope to have a draft done by end of summer. Until then I will do my best to update the blog with new research information on the rest of the family.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, May 18, 2010 at Tuesday, May 18, 2010 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

gencollage

Blogging For Ancestors

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

alt-webring.com