Sentimenal Sunday - A life cut short  

Posted in

I am writing a book about my cousin Robert Brouk. I have done a lot of research already on his life and as I continue to find more information, I realize even more what a special person he was. A man who wrote eloquently. A man who went to war in aid of another country. A man who enjoyed the simple things in life like a sunrise or the view from the top of a mountain. A man whose life was cut short by a flight training accident just weeks after his marriage. I wish I would have known this man because I believe he is one of the special ones. It is my hope that the book I publish about his life honors the amazing person he was.

This entry was posted on Sunday, April 25, 2010 at Sunday, April 25, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

gencollage

Blogging For Ancestors

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

alt-webring.com