Wordless Wednesday - The Whole Family  

Posted in , ,

From Chicago Family History



Wordless Wednesday: The Whole Family

This is a photograph taken in 1927 passed down to me from my uncle Richard Holik. It is a mixture of the Holik, Brouk and Schubert families. The Schubert and Brouk family married and then the Brouk line married into the Holik line in 1930.

I have identified some but not all of the people in the photograph yet. The man in the hat all the way to the left is my great grandfather John Holik. The stern looking older woman in the middle is my great grandmother Antonie Kocka Schubert. Her husband, Joseph is the man standing to the left behind her with the white mustache. The man to the left of Joseph is my grandfather Joseph Holik. Two women to his left is my grandmother (before they were married) Libbie Brouk. The woman and man to the left of Libbie could be her parents, Frank and Anna nee Schubert Brouk.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 31, 2010 at Wednesday, March 31, 2010 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

gencollage

Blogging For Ancestors

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

alt-webring.com